What's Your Favorite sub & and Why? 1 Per Person...

You have or still do own some tc protos I owned then sold to Phil btw. I know they can take some some abuse I had quite a few... I've also had a pair of the old school Orion hccas that used those cones and surrounds.All I was saying is I picked up a pair of incriminator audio dp's for $460 with an enclosure and for the money they sound good and get decently loud off 1000-1500 watts.
P
I'm still trying to snag one of the original 5 neo Axis 12's if you know where one is man?

P
I'm still trying to snag one of the original 5 neo Axis 12's if you know where one is man?
I've been out of the loop for a while now.... Last I remember all the hardcore tc fans bought them all up. I'm not sure if jacob fuller still has any left laying around or not.... g/l with the search tho man.

I've been out of the loop for a while now.... Last I remember all the hardcore tc fans bought them all up. I'm not sure if jacob fuller still has any left laying around or not.... g/l with the search tho man.
I have had them tracked down twice and twice I have started deals on them that fell through... I am in need of a frame, spides/spacer, and a collar for my Beehive though...

I've had great success with TC drivers and I'm pretty abusive. Agreed the metal cones are fragile, but I've broke them and patched them up with JB Weld and kept hammering on them.

I love me some Shocker Sigs. Ceramic motors make a surprisingly musical 12" and the neo motors are just strong like nothing else out there (not to mention pretty to look at and really easy to mount)

I've had great success with TC drivers and I'm pretty abusive. Agreed the metal cones are fragile, but I've broke them and patched them up with JB Weld and kept hammering on them.
I love me some Shocker Sigs. Ceramic motors make a surprisingly musical 12" and the neo motors are just strong like nothing else out there (not to mention pretty to look at and really easy to mount)
I love my super extreme built by ^this^ guy!

Shocker Super Extreme (TC9 varient) motor, RE 12 spoke basket, 2 spiders, Memphis cone, dual 2 ohm copper OEM TC Sounds coil, custom CF dustcap

Last edited by a moderator:
**** im gonna get flammed for this,,, have to say one of my fav subs that is long gone was my audiobahn immortal (not the new version), had that beast ina 2.5cuf box tuned to 30hz on 1krms. for being audiobahn it sure did take a beating and people told me they heard me comming from way down the road. loved the look on peoples face when they saw it was a single 12" Audiobahn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.