whats wrong with this picture?

so i was bumping my system rite? and this **** be knocking hard and everyone around me can feel it and hear it. But the bass knocked so cars around me were jumping up and down, and look at wat happened
Where did you get those pics?

47b7cf00b3127cceb03ec7827f2400000026108GZNGjRs2A
wow a broken window let me guess your sub did that wow i didnet actually know they could do it

got any VID of it happening and your strange laugh at breaking it

while actualy relizing fawk now i have to pay to get it fixed cause i put it in the car with the wrong bass loading and now m heap o shiit has one less window

sorry dude i dont know what you did but everyone else is being mean an sacastic and im feeling sheepish today so i hoined in gl with fixing it tho:greedy:

its totally possible to blow out rear windows in suvs, seen lots of them go out, especially in older vehicles where the glass has weakend over the years.

My old 94 explorer I cracked a rear side window in half.

Buddies 96 2 door tahoe blew his rear window out and laid it on the ground.

Especially if it was cold its totally possible.

A new glass should fix it no problem, just make sure all your seals are good and latches are tight.

Also where are you at that its snowing right now?

You also turned off the memory that you, aparently, own a Dodge? Your reply/excuse to magikman makes zero sense.
If you are being sarcastic, its not coming across well. If you are serious, well...
sorry it was not teh funny for you... i just wanted to fit in. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i actually love my trucks. i'm on my third and the first two are still in the family. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

its totally possible to blow out rear windows in suvs, seen lots of them go out, especially in older vehicles where the glass has weakend over the years.
My old 94 explorer I cracked a rear side window in half.

Buddies 96 2 door tahoe blew his rear window out and laid it on the ground.

Especially if it was cold its totally possible.

A new glass should fix it no problem, just make sure all your seals are good and latches are tight.

Also where are you at that its snowing right now?
where in al are you?

you guy are right it should be a chevy or a honda ricer then the windows wont break . **** i should just run pyle or boss . man i'd be thumpin .

06 Sonata 3.3L Gls V6:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

thats what i should have

Dam everyone hating on the Durango's???

I have flexed my Durango to the point where misc. things have rattled off of it, If you reach under my seats you can find enough change rattled out of pockets to eat dinner off the Mc Donald's dollar menu, the overhead console has fallen down, hell it even leaks a little water now. But not once did the glass shatter. Sorry bro, just didn't happen

so i was bumping my system rite? and this **** be knocking hard and everyone around me can feel it and hear it. But the bass knocked so cars around me were jumping up and down, and look at wat happened

Man, i saw those pics earlier in a thread..... and this description of what REALLY happened made me lol pretty hard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.