whats wrong with this picture?

i bet what happened was he was bump'n and pissed somebody off and they scoped his ass out with a bb gun and took out tha back glass. but of course he thinks he blew it out...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

im glad i now have something to be entertained with this afternoon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so i was bumping my system rite? and this **** be knocking hard and everyone around me can feel it and hear it. But the bass knocked so cars around me were jumping up and down, and look at wat happened

HMMWVAccident-3.jpg

HMMWVAccident-1.jpg

HMMWVAccident-2.jpg

HMMWVAccident-4.jpg

Thats kinda loud....im supprised it broke the windows or dented anything...its not a dodge:crazy:....well on second though....no im not.....the dodge's window couldnt hold up to the bass....I dont know what i was thinkin.

The back window is still in great shape though.

so i was bumping my system rite? and this **** be knocking hard and everyone around me can feel it and hear it. But the bass knocked so cars around me were jumping up and down, and look at wat happened
HMMWVAccident-3.jpg
I bet it didn't even gash the Hummer's tires. Honda is totalled, while the Hummer just needs to be thrown in reverse. lawl

I believe him. I have no reason not to. But I don't believe normal conditions allowed for it. The glass would have had to be extremely cold. The snow on the ground proves that it was. Had there been ice on the glass it would have certainly been necessary.

i have avatars and sigs turned off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
You also turned off the memory that you, aparently, own a Dodge? Your reply/excuse to magikman makes zero sense.
If you are being sarcastic, its not coming across well. If you are serious, well...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.