whats wrong with this picture?

Now this is a little wild. I've seen windows slap against door panels and not break and I've seen windshields flex up to 2 inches and not crack. My guess is that if this is true, it's because the rear winshield is flatter (not as curved) that a typical rear window and the cold outside made the glass as brittle as it could possibly be. But then again, shouldn't it have safety glass on the rear window?

wow you guys know how to make some one look like and ******* . i just stated what happen !

Sorry man but no one on here is going to believe that you blew out your back window. There are guys running 10's of thousands of watts on multi sub set ups doing way higher numbers than you are that have never done this.

Sorry man but no one on here is going to believe that you blew out your back window. There are guys running 10's of thousands of watts on multi sub set ups doing way higher numbers than you are that have never done this.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

just a little hard to believe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.