Whats wrong with my Headunit???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jaccordan

Pa
Alright recently i have been expiriencing some engine whine comming from my speakers. Its that hissing sound that goes along with the rpms. Now im 90% sure that this is commming from my headunit because i swapped a new one in today and have no more noise what so ever. Now there is a 10% chance that i had a shitty ground on my last unit. However, if the case is that my headunit is producing the sound what is wrong? how can i get it fixed? How much does it cost. Who do i contact??

Thanks guys

did you get it done at a shop? if so, contact tehm and have them fix their ground...

if not.. there's no reason for you not to be able to do this yourself...

just pull the deck and ground it directly. ignore the factory ground entirely, and find a good one nearby.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.