What's wrong with my audiocontrol epicenter?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dj.owls

Recently my audiocontrol epicenter has been acting up. I have to turn the bass control knob all the way to get a little effect but before I was getting a powerful effect with the knob turned halfway. I haven't moved any of my settings. Can someone help me?

I bought one brand new and recently hooked it up and it never seemed to work right, also the other 2 knobs width and freq. seem to have no effect, I don't really like the way they sound all that much myself, I mainly plug it in once in a while to use the db and volt meter, other then that it stays in the box, have you tried checking the rca's , I know mine doesn't fit so tight so I had to squeeze the plugs to fit snug.

I used one in the past and it was always too dramatic an effect with barely any knob.

It's not like anything is user serviceable on that so it's probably time to try your luck with warranty or ship it back to Audiocontrol for repair. I'd recommend Zed Ra as a far more versatile unit with useful bass restoration and overall more functional.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.