whats the difference

gah, following me around the fourm. jerk. jk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
sawwy

But what i want to know what do they do is there a best difference and highs difference? How do they differ?
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showpost.php?p=767530&postcount=2 - Right there are the main differences. You can't really say much more than that, as each set and each speaker is going to differ in performance. Is it possible to find a 3-way that you like more than a 2-way? Sure. Is it possible to find a 2-way that you like more than a 3-way? Sure. You can't get into specifics, as everything will be different from one set to the next. The best you can do is talk in generalities, which is what I did in that post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.