Whats the Difference?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bushtree
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Hey everyone,

I am looking at getting a new Indash Unit and I have been looking at three Kenwood Units. I would like to stick with one of these three units i just cant decided which one as i am not sure what the difference is between them.

KVT-715DVD

KVT-815DVD

KVT-915DVD

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the three units? I have been looking at them and cant seem to figure out what the difference between them are.

Thanks,

Nick

715: base model with many options you can see here:

The KVT-715DVD is packed with Future Ready/Already features and technology. Highlights include a 7"-wide, 16:9 touchscreen display, DVD-Video/CD/MP3/WMA playback, 24-bit digital-to-analog converters, and a brand-new GUI on-screen interface with touchscreen control. The 7"-wide LCD screen automatically extends and retracts with a new "Z-Action" mechanism that lets you install the KVT-715DVD in more locations without interfering with the vehicle's controls. System E's+ Advanced Crossover System gives you all the adjustments you need to get the most out of whatever speakers your system has, and System Q EX Sound Control makes it easy for you to fine-tune the sound until it's just the way you want it. There's built-in 50-watts x 4 amplification or you can use the high-voltage gold-plated front, rear and non-fading preouts with Kenwood Excelon power amps to create your dream system. An A/V input/output expands your video source choices, and you can also add a Kenwood Music Keg and HD Radio or SIRIUS Satellite tuners. A programmable security code and removeable faceplate bring peace-of-mind. A full-function 10-key remote is included.

815: Steps ups:

controls the A.M.S. functions of 2004 Kenwood Excelon power amps right from its touchscreen.

auxiliary LCD display lets you operate the KVT-815DVD with the LCD screen retracted

915: Steps ups:

DVD-Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS, 50w by 4, and 47w by 1 for subwoofer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.