whats the deal with Megaloud subwoofers?

750.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif you can get a apx 15 cheaper i think, i don't have the prices by me right now

750.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif you can get a apx 15 cheaper i think, i don't have the prices by me right now
theres a thousand subs you can buy for $750...even a new 06 XXX if ya wanted to...

inferno.JPG

meh i'll keep my RE products

I saw somewhere on some forum where the owner or guy who runs megaloud was comparing their subs to Atomic, and said they were louder. I find that amusing above the MTX 9500 thing....allthough, I can believe the MTX 9500 thing simply because ive owned them and they were poo......so when Megaloud compaires to MTX, thats not saying alot to begin with.

Has anyone used Megaloud Inferno series subwoofers? If so whats the deal with them? What do they compare to? Talked to the owner and the way he makes them sound I was almost sold. Help me out and let me know the deal with them.
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A JL W7 SOUND, KEEP ON LOOKING MY FRIEND ! I AM SPONSORED BY AUDIO DISCOUNTERS VERY PROUD TO BE. 2 YEARS I HAVE HAD MY SYSTEM NOW AND SO FAR NOT 1 PROBLEM...AT LEAST FOR THE SYSTEM THAT IS. MY CARS ARE ALMOST SHAKEN 2 DEATH...AND MY OLD CAR R.I.P 1999 HONDA PRELUDE TYPE SH HAD SEEN BETTER DAYZ BEFORE BLOWING THE BACK WINDOW SLAP OUT ! I TALKED TO VINCENT CRAIN ABOUT THE LINE FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS 1 NIGHT. THE MAN KNOWS HIS STUFF, AND SO DO I. I WAS LIKE YOU ALL ALSO, IT WAS HARD TO BELIVE THAT ANY ONE WOOFER COULD OUT PERFORM 2 JL AUDIO W7 ? I JUST COULD NOT SWALLOW THAT. VINCENT SPONSORED ME AFTER I ORDERED 2 12" INFERNOS A VX 1600.1 MONO BLOCK AMP. 24 FT. OF ZERO GAUGE CABLE, A VX 504(WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE) .4 MID AMP. AND 2 VX 6.5 COAXIL SPEAKERS. THE BEST MOVE I EVER MADE AS FAR AS CAR AUDIO GOES, AND I HAVE OWNED ALL THE HIGH END EQUIPMENT. ORION, HI.FONICS,BROVIX, VEGA STROKERS, MEMPHIS LVS, KICKER VR COMPS. AND THE JL W7. AND MANY MANY MORE. I WILL ONLY RUN THE ABSOLUTE BEST ! NEVER IN ALL MY YEARS IN AUDIO HAVE I HEARD NOT ONLY A HARD, DEEP, WHAT I NEED TO SAY IS SIMPLE ? ASK MY PRELUDE...A WICKED SUB-WOOFER THAT BLOWS WINDOWS OUT AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVE THE CLEANEST SOUND AND I MEN CLEAR, NO DISTORTION WHAT SO EVER. THAT OF COURSE IS COMPLEMENTS OF THE POWERFULL AND SUPER CLEAN AMPS. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, I LOVE MY MEGALOUD INFERNOS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE STEP ABOUVE THEM, THE RAGING INFERNO...TOP SECERET ? NOT FOR ME... SO BRO IF YOUR THINKING OF GETTING A PAIR, GO FOR THE PACKAGE AND BUY THE MATCHING AMPS AS WELL ! BELIVE ME. AND IF YOU WANNA TALK MORE IN DETAIL FEEL FREE TO CALL ME, AS A SPONSOR OR CALL VINCENT. I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE AMPS OR INFERNOS YOU NEED TO KNOW. MY PHONE # IS 1(828)216-4889 I LIVE IN ASHEVILLE, N.C. MEGALOUD IS A **** GOOD LINE, MILT ONLY USES EXPENSIVE PARTS AND CAN EXPLAIN ALL OF HIS WORK TO YOU OVER THE PHONE. HOW MANY BUILDERS OF JL OR ANY OTHER DO THAT FOR YOU ? ANTWAY GIVEM A SHOT IM SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, MICHAEL DAVIS

Michael-

#1. OVER a year old thread.

#2. you DID NOT blow out your back window.

#3. all caps is NOT needed.

#4. posting your phone number on a public forum is not always the best idea. (1(828)216-4889)right?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

#5. we dont care. show us proof? a stats page, anything.

#6. go away. this forum is already full of stupid.

you can tell from the top and bottom plates it's not the same as an APX. my buddy has an Inferno 15" motor isn't as wide as an APX and I think it has 2.5" coils in it... rated 1000rms I think it's like an AP SPL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I meter'd him like a year or two ago and he was doing 130's and then busted one of his 6" aeroports effectively raising the peak to over 50hz where he did a 141.6 dash car closed on my TL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif comparable to a 2515 DD yeah, anything higher? uh, no probably not. MAYBE and obviously that was a big maybe you could compare it to a 3500.. but I don't think so... he was running it in an acura hatch in like 4-6 cubes on a visonik class T 2000 watt amp I believe. not bad, just not great either. I did better numbers from a trunk with a single DD 9510F on less power and it definitely had more street beat authority as well over his 50hz notes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif nice subs still... APX level nope not imo, I sure hope not at least, I've never witnessed an APX in action, but its motor is larger for sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and I do realize it's a year+ post.

CAPSMAN NEEDS TO RELAX, JUST BECAUSE MILT GOT TO CHOOSE THE DUSTCAP AND GRADE OF STEEL HE PROBABLY HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH THE SUBS. THESE SUBS ARE JUST A PROVEN LINE SJA/ATOMIC HAS HAD DESIGNED AND SOLD TO OTHERS FOR A LONG TIME, BEFORE AND DEFINITELY AFTER MEGALOUD IS GONE AND FORGOTTEN.

I'll try to get pix/vids and maybe a drop in comparison if my buddy has the time I'll be sure to take my TL as it's in an suv now and I think a different box so it'll have different results.. the only 15" I have is a TiPro so that'll show how APX like this sub is. if it were as loud as an APX in sheer spl I'd expect it to beat the Tipro since the cone is too heavy for spl at anything above like 45hz lol may as well get a different sub as that's not what it likes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.