Whats the coldest dual-din on the market

Look, man.

I know what "cold" is.

And I know what "twenties" are.

You brought this upon yourself at the beginning of this thread:

"if u don no wut 20s iz then don't type"
There's really no need to single yourself out man, we're a community of pretty helpful and knowledgable motherf*ckers. Some of us even HAVE twenties.

But if you wanna portray yourself as some sort of street-elitist, like none of us can relate to how cool you are for knowing what twenties are, be my (our) guest.

The tube deck that was posted in here earlier is the baddest deck out there if you like music. I understand it might not fit your decor.

If you want one with lots of flashing lights and a chrome volume control, not many of us are gonna be able to help you out.

Because flashing lights and chrome volume knobs are junk.

Want a good answer? Ask a good question.

Pyle makes a pretty blingy deck. It also sounds like ****, looks like ****, and isn't worth the plastic the children in korea stamped it out of.

hey guys seriously.o.k let me be frank if u dont understand my slang dont post me.i really dont need ya smartass comments.i dont know u an dont wanna know u.u ma****as is cupcakes.no offense to the + posters' out ther.u cant get under my skin,my shits TUFF like armmadillo u understand that slang.But for u special kids that dont know what i mean by'cold' it means 'coldblooded' 'toprank' alot a u white bois use 'cool' 'narly' silly **** like that right?so i can feel wher u comin from.do me an yaselves a favor DONT POST ME.

TUFF like armmadillo?

The idiocy of the statement should earn you a spot in the "forum idiot list".

hey guys seriously.o.k let me be frank if u dont understand my slang dont post me.i really dont need ya smartass comments.i dont know u an dont wanna know u.u ma****as is cupcakes.no offense to the + posters' out ther.u cant get under my skin,my shits TUFF like armmadillo u understand that slang.But for u special kids that dont know what i mean by'cold' it means 'coldblooded' 'toprank' alot a u white bois use 'cool' 'narly' silly **** like that right?so i can feel wher u comin from.do me an yaselves a favor DONT POST ME.
Do you intentionally try to make your self sound illiterate? No one has a clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Anyone here that's worth anything would assume a 'cold' deck to be one that runs at a low temperature... after all, that's what the word COLD MEANS!.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as 'POSTING YOU' but even if it does, I really don't care.

^^^ i'd get my priorities straight before i was worried about what deck's gonna keep my dairy products fresh the longest, if MY wall looked like that.

oh snap, fresh, that ****'s too ill, punnaz iz stunnaz, punz iz lightweight corny on the icy cold clammy chilled iced out funky fresh mad flava havin blunt blazin gang bangin choo choo trainin downpour rainin insane brainin bringin painin potty trainin sandbox crainin eyeball strainin shania twainin soccer in spainin money gainin always complainin voltage sustainin my rhymin is wanin' tip, y0

you're from f^king ohio, bro, i know what ohio's like, you think you're a g cause you use super sweet ghetto slang? Let me tell you something, you're on a car audio forum on the ****ing internet right now, dogg. I'll bet all 1300 gangs in los angeles hang out here all the time, d00d.

as a matter of fact, i found out a few weeks ago a kid i graduated from high school with who always thought he was a thug, cuz he talked ghetto, and cruised around in his parents escalade with the seat leaned all the way back, like he was secretly watching little kids play on the playground like those pedo creeps at lake park, and had friends downtown he used to go hustle and push small time weight with on the weekends, and steal cigarettes from walmart, and turn his system up real loud in the parkinglot cuz everybody was super impressed that he can turn a volume dial, apparently got himself convinced over the years that talking like a g and walking like a g and acting like a g, and havin an attitude like a g, made him a g, cause apparently he decided to go to new york with his crew, and confront some dudes about one of his smalltime drug dealz that went south, and apprently him and 2 other of his thug pals got their heads beaten concave, and were found dead by blunt trauma to the head, apparently thuggin' around in ohio gives people a false perspective about how thugtastic they really are, anybody's a f'ing gangsta compared to dairy farmers, burned out hippies that never came back to reality after the kent state massacre, white trash meth-slingin truckers, growing populations of crackheads in cleveland, and people locking adopted kids in cages seems to be the latest trend..... Not exactly the hardest streets on your suburbantastic 300M's GPS.

Quit frontin', and don't bother postin' me, g-love and special sauce

Hey, I saw G-Love and Special Sauce - good show!

Oddly enough, various cities in Ohio (Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus) are on many of the top ten lists (Murder, Rape, 211, fattest cities, gayest cities)

Still doesn't make it cool. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh;

15858he.jpg

And Happy Comfest everybody. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I thought Cincinatti was actually pretty bad...? Either way, this kid is obviously just that, a kid. He'll figure his **** out one way or the other, hopefully it won't be the hard way. But you get it how you live. I don't have anything to add to the car audio aspect of this thread but I would like to say that people should probably look past the slang, and if you seriously couldn't grasp that kid's slang than you'll have a way to go when exposed to what common people are exposed to every day. Eh, people are funny.

lmfao @ this thread..

"coldest dual-din"... I didnt know you could get a license in middle school... probably a farmers permit. Come back when you can talk like an adult.

i dont know u an dont wanna know u.u ma****as is cupcakes.no offense to the + posters' out ther.u cant get under my skin,my shits TUFF like armmadillo u understand that slang.
Oh yeah? Well my junk's TUFF like eff'n KILLDOZER!

Take that.... hommie.

killdozer.gif

OOOUCHHH u guys really can go for the heart right?i mean im all teary-eyed now what have i gotten myself into.i dont think im the **** cus im from the land.u guys just try an get under my skin,like remedy said why not look past the slang.like i said if u dont like it dont post.just that easy.u say the walls not the best i can care less that wall is in ther an it really gives most people problems breathin,literally.if u guys aint diggin my slang what kinda music do u listen to with a high priced system i certainly hope not country or rock.u sucka ma****as pop dat rap **** in,that slang ****.some u pop in dat weak as bass cd cus thats just how weak ya **** is.like they used to tell me post ya pics or go home.im not talkin to u walmart systems no more so if u aint got at least 2000 in ya trunk when u see a thread by me keep it movin.ohh yea dont forget to show ya pics i got mine,get yours.

OOOUCHHH u guys really can go for the heart right?i mean im all teary-eyed now what have i gotten myself into.i dont think im the **** cus im from the land.u guys just try an get under my skin,like remedy said why not look past the slang.like i said if u dont like it dont post.just that easy.u say the walls not the best i can care less that wall is in ther an it really gives most people problems breathin,literally.if u guys aint diggin my slang what kinda music do u listen to with a high priced system i certainly hope not country or rock.u sucka ma****as pop dat rap **** in,that slang ****.some u pop in dat weak as bass cd cus thats just how weak ya **** is.like they used to tell me post ya pics or go home.im not talkin to u walmart systems no more so if u aint got at least 2000 in ya trunk when u see a thread by me keep it movin.ohh yea dont forget to show ya pics i got mine,get yours.
Your retarded do the world a favor and go kill yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.