Whats the coldest dual-din on the market

i bet almost anyone here can beat your ass in an audio competion with less than 2 g's homie.

how much money you spend doesn't mean ****!! go buy some ****in audiobling and they're 2000wattmax amplifiers and bump that ****.

it doesn't matter how much money you spend, it's all on how you install it homie.

i can't believe you're really this ****in ignorant and such an asshat.

so a few people asked a sincere question not knowing what you meant. you could've said "cold" means the equivalent of "cool", etc. but no you just made an ass of yourself on here. no one wants to help asshats like you.

hell, even i thought you meant, the coolest (temperature) running headunit not "coolest" hu.

do a favor.

stab yourself in the eye while jumping off a cliff setting yourself on fire.

doucherocket.

/thread.

i bet almost anyone here can beat your ass in an audio competion with less than 2 g's homie.
how much money you spend doesn't mean ****!! go buy some ****in audiobling and they're 2000wattmax amplifiers and bump that ****.

it doesn't matter how much money you spend, it's all on how you install it homie.

i can't believe you're really this ****in ignorant and such an asshat.

so a few people asked a sincere question not knowing what you meant. you could've said "cold" means the equivalent of "cool", etc. but no you just made an ass of yourself on here. no one wants to help asshats like you.

hell, even i thought you meant, the coolest (temperature) running headunit not "coolest" hu.

do a favor.

stab yourself in the eye while jumping off a cliff setting yourself on fire.

doucherocket.

/thread.
I'm glad I am not the only one that feels that way lol:rolleyes:

word up homie g dawg. na imsayin? like you can't touch my whip cuz its iced out to the bone like a ma****in gangsta. i gots twenty-fos with the navi and ps2 controlla. i want yo gangsta wannabes come aand **** with my **** na sayin? fo sheezy to the heezy my feezy mosqueazys.

word up in the hizzoUSE!

word up homie g dawg. na imsayin? like you can't touch my whip cuz its iced out to the bone like a ma****in gangsta. i gots twenty-fos with the navi and ps2 controlla. i want yo gangsta wannabes come aand **** with my **** na sayin? fo sheezy to the heezy my feezy mosqueazys.
word up in the hizzoUSE!
oh ya? well i gots da flat screens on my flo boards yo, and im alwayz playin rap muzic vidz on emz g

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

15qbsyd.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey guys seriously.o.k let me be frank if u dont understand my slang dont post me.i really dont need ya smartass comments.i dont know u an dont wanna know u.u ma****as is cupcakes.no offense to the + posters' out ther.u cant get under my skin,my shits TUFF like armmadillo u understand that slang.But for u special kids that dont know what i mean by'cold' it means 'coldblooded' 'toprank' alot a u white bois use 'cool' 'narly' silly **** like that right?so i can feel wher u comin from.do me an yaselves a favor DONT POST ME.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif lawlz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.