Whats the coldest dual-din on the market

Its a 860MP from what I gathered.And it isnt single DIN

Japanese cars= Double DIN //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/morisan/497915/536856/

This is the 880prs...P910
Let me rephrase and add a little to what I posted as I had my head up my ass.

I was referring to the deck that you left a link to which is definitely the Carrozeria version of the 880PRS.

The double-din deck that is on the original link looks like a double-din version of a P8 to me. Too much blue to be a double-din version of the 860.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

do a search on here, you should come up with audiocubes and the melting-pot. Two good places to get the latest double din HU's. (hope you don't mind JDM)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

does cold mean 'iced out' in this post?
im not sure if u were tryna be funny with this post,if you're this bored try gettin laid.anyway for the people that give post that mean somthin.my intaller said that it would be a job to put the dd in so what do u guys think about the n3 pioneer?

im not sure if u were tryna be funny with this post,if you're this bored try gettin laid

Maybe he wasnt trying to be funny.

Perhaps he doesnt understand ghetto jive?

Translation:

"Homey dont be frontin yo. Dat boy just dont be hip to yo slick talk, no im sayn?"

Anyway, why dont you just use the deck you already have, and see if you like it before you get a different one?

You could save a lot of money by not paying an intaller, and intalling it yourself too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

snow-shelter-door-8-s2.jpg

We keep it in here.

Why are the morons always from Ohio?

hey guys seriously.o.k let me be frank if u dont understand my slang dont post me.i really dont need ya smartass comments.i dont know u an dont wanna know u.u ma****as is cupcakes.no offense to the + posters' out ther.u cant get under my skin,my shits TUFF like armmadillo u understand that slang.But for u special kids that dont know what i mean by'cold' it means 'coldblooded' 'toprank' alot a u white bois use 'cool' 'narly' silly **** like that right?so i can feel wher u comin from.do me an yaselves a favor DONT POST ME.

Sorry if you're offended, but I only speak English.

I sincerely wondered what "cold" meant in reference to this thread. I thought perhaps it had a technical meaning....actually was wondering if you were wanting a HU that would run cool (as opposed to hot.....a temperature dissipation reference).

hey guys seriously o.k. Let me be frank, if u dont understand my slang dont post in my thread. i really dont need your smartass comments. I dont know you and would rather not make your accquantence. You are cupcakes, no offense to the people who can read jibberjabber out there. You can't get under my skin, my shits tough like the skin of a armmadillo. You don't speak jibberjabber because you are dumb .But for you regular people that don't know what i mean by'cold' it means 'coldblooded' 'toprank' alot a u white boys use 'cool' 'gnarly' silly **** like that right? so i can feel where u comin from. Do yourself a favor DONT POST in my thread becuase i will cry myself to sleep.
edited for the literate people.

think about it this way man, this is a forum where we communicate by typing. If you are typing and people don't know what the hell you are talking about how are we gonna help you. Ofcourse we could just assume what you meant by COLD dvd player but we know what happens when you assume. I'm sure that you have the intelligence to type in english since it probably is harder to make up words as you go, just give it a try.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.