Whats the better speaker?

ChrisC
10+ year member

What's better?

this:

Rockford Fosgate 6-1/2" 3-Way Triaxial Speakers with Mica-Injected Polypropylene Cones (Pair)

Model: P163C

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7267913&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03076&id=1117177858212

OR

this:

Rockford 6-1/2" 2-Way 150W Car Speakers with Polypropylene Cones (Pair)

Model: T162C

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6252547&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03076&id=1069302879451

I have no idea what the main differences in those two are. Haha but the first one looks cooler.

im looking for decent sound quality for that range of money. i dunno i loked around the forums and saw that rockford's were decent. i dunnno what to get!!

i would discourage you form buying anything from best buy. for the money you can get way better from a discount site like thezeb.com and they are an authorized dealer. i havent heard anything i liked that came out of best buy excluding some of the alpine stuff, but when it comes down to it, its all about what you like

thezeb is gone. they ran away from their customers and left a lot hanging. They were not authorized dealers for some brands, despite what they say on their site.

I did buy something from thezeb 4 years ago. Turned out great, but now it's not the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.