whats the best way to wire these amps and subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

tje0454

Im building an enclosure for the trunk of my wrangler. i have 2 10" Polk DXi 104 DVC 4ohm subs and 2 Alpine MRP-M500 amps. Ive never heard of strapping until an hour ago. is it something i should look into? I originally wanted to run the subs in a shared air sealed box with one sub powered by one amp.

yeah thats what i was thinking. although i heard that unless the gains were perfectly matched, as well as the voltages, it might not sound good. the box is 1.515 cu. ft. btw (subs are .66 cu. ft. in a sealed box)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.