Whats going on its loud but dont sound loud!

Loud in car as in i had a can half full of soda and the can was jumping. This is is in an el camino.
What i'm thinking is that my box mybe making my system hit low hz. I guess i can try setting my sub sonic up higher from 15hz to around 30hz.

here is a link of a few pic

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448476
wow lol if you do that it only lowers the ouput of the sub at low freqs will do nothing but cut down how loud it is and it good ppl dont hear you tickets are expenses or do you need attention and why the fucck did you cut the car to bits for a d@mn stereo

do you need attention and why the fucck did you cut the car to bits for a d@mn stereo
I cut it for the same reason you spent all that money on at d@mn stereo system in your sig. TO MAKE SOME BASS

So you saying leave the subsonic at 15hz which is the lowest setting? I used WinISD to build the box and my cutoff was at 26hz.

Heres a newer pix of the cut out!

b63fwz.jpg

2uji5if.jpg

set your subsonic around 25hz. keeps your sub safe and you'll still hear the notes that your box can produce.

as for being "louder", push more air. aka more woofers or more power to a higher xmax, better power handling, higher sensitivity woofer. however. my opinion is, if it sounds good inside the car, you win. if its not loud outside, you win. you have a great situation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif enjoy it

My 15" MMATS P3 in a sealed box off 750 wRMS makes full cans of monster shake around... Lots of people think it's loud, and it certainly is more than adequate for daily driving, but the fact of the matter is that it is NOT loud...

Perhaps you are expecting too much? Also, some cars tend to carry sound externally more easily than others. You probably just don't have one of those cars. Not a bad thing, I would say.

Perhaps you are expecting too much?
Ya i think this is my problem!

I'll just move on and start upgrading batterys and add a second baterry. I'll start spending my time on the airbags now.

Thanks for the help.

drag a cookie sheet behind your car on a chain. That awta do it. or spank a monkey with a bicycle horn. Of course if you wanted to do it the right way install bull horns on it and stick a ring through the grill, then pour hotsauce in your gastank and smear hot refried beans on your nuts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.