whats every one sippin on this Friday night?

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 16, 2014
idaho
absolute vodka and orange juice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif slowly awaiting my 3 am shift

Rmsanger

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 7, 2002
Liberty...
im glad she is ok, bit also **** they dont know why..
Maybe an allergic reaction or she has asthma? Could be child Beettus as well as that produces rando symptoms. You may want to have further tests done if your insurance will cover it.

bgowdy

HE NEEDS SOME MILK
Apr 7, 2011
Campbellsville, Ky
What symptoms or whatever made you take her ?

Its been going on since like Oct. We have taken her to the Doc 2 times previously and the 2nd time they gave her some meds and it cleared for like a week and and half then it came back, but not as bad. But last night she began to throw up repeatedly so we took her to the ER.

Symptoms. irregular cough, and it seems like every few days she has a fever and very clingy, and just kind of sits around. It may not seem like much but i know her, she is ANYTHING but calm and chilled trust me, but recently she hasnt been as much. So idk.

OP
Ridinhi

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Its been going on since like Oct. We have taken her to the Doc 2 times previously and the 2nd time they gave her some meds and it cleared for like a week and and half then it came back, but not as bad. But last night she began to throw up repeatedly so we took her to the ER.
Symptoms. irregular cough, and it seems like every few days she has a fever and very clingy, and just kind of sits around. It may not seem like much but i know her, she is ANYTHING but calm and chilled trust me, but recently she hasnt been as much. So idk.
Pneumonia or ear infection maybe? Makes sure she stays hydrated

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Makers mark cask.
Good choice

bgowdy

HE NEEDS SOME MILK
Apr 7, 2011
Campbellsville, Ky
Pneumonia or ear infection maybe? Makes sure she stays hydrated 

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Good choice
Idk, yea she drinks a ton and very picky with eating when shes not sick. But def making sure she drinks alot now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds