What're the best 6.5 speakers? Top3

which infinity is the best in terms of SQ?? reference, alpha, primus or kappa? start with the best to the least.

Your choice.

Screenshot_20221208-031234_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221208-031337_Chrome.jpg

is the focal Focal Auditor Series 6"x 9" 3-way speaker (ref: RCX-690) better than a JBL 609c or infinity REF6530 CX?
Cone area usually rules in most cases. I think that the Infinity REF6530 CX components would give the focal Auditor series 6x9s a run for the money, Be pretty close.. But I feel like the Infinity will do much better as far as staging to get those highs up there where needed /better stagging

Cone area usually rules in most cases. I think that the Infinity REF6530 CX components would give the focal Auditor series 6x9s a run for the money, Be pretty close.. But I feel like the Infinity will do much better as far as staging to get those highs up there where needed /better stagging
well, the price of the infinity is 2x the price of the focal. think that it has its reason.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...