what you type of box should i get got a DD

vtecjason
10+ year member

processing
Houston
Ok here it is. i feel like a dam retard posting this, but everyone start out some were right? so shot me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif but really i need some help

I have a Digital Design 3512 12" with carbon fiber dust cap and i need a box built.

for right now im looking at a 2.5 cube box with port, double baffle, tuned to 32hz

source

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/woofers.asp?series=3500e

does anyone have any opinion, idea or recommendation please feel free to comment

good luck with that... they don't like noobs here, they will chastise you to hell...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

Dont know too much about DD subs, find chad hicks on here, great guy...

speaker-box.jpg

I've built boxes for DD's and HD's and for daily/music 35Hz seems to be much better than the 40Hz they recommend. 2.5 cubes looks good going by their site.

i was going by there recommended on the web site. the thing is mines is a tri magnet and its a year older model . there site recommend 32 hz and at least 16 inches port length and 44" square areas for the port. i guess ill stick with the recommended on there site.

does any one has any other suggestions

I've built boxes for DD's and HD's and for daily/music 35Hz seems to be much better than the 40Hz they recommend. 2.5 cubes looks good going by their site.
do you think 35 is better than 32 hz? i think 40 is too much for the application

im putting this bad boy in my 2005 RSX any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.