What you got ups man? Pix!

No kidding.. I will be getting my second one shortly, with more power to boot:cool:
let us know how it goes when you get both, im seriously considering the same subs, on about 4kw in my truck. probably early next year before i have the time to build another wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I used a couple, but screws really arent needed except to hold the box in place while the glue dries, still even then, clamps are your friend
Maybe you will be safe if you aren't putting alot of power to that box. I've seen boxes blown apart.

Any box that was blown apart was not properly put together. Screws, stapes, or whatever you decide to use, do not keep the box together. It just holds it tight for the glue to dry. Wood glue bonds the box. With the proper usage of woodglue, you can not break it apart, atleast the sub can not. I have never had a box fail because i did not use screws, and never will.

Well, the system did not knock the rear view mirror down, it completely broke the assembly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

mirror1.jpg

mirror3.jpg

mirror2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Towncar

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Towncar
who knows
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date