What you got ups man? Pix!

IMG00045-20081126-0925-1.jpg
that has steal me written all over it

^^^ lmfao your right i was always thinking that with dd boxes and such with companys that like to show off when there shipping lol

Looking nice man. Im thinking sub up/ port back in my trunk as well. Let me know how that sounds when its all complete.

Panther platform!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Looking nice man. Im thinking sub up/ port back in my trunk as well. Let me know how that sounds when its all complete.
Panther platform!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
It is done, and it is loud! Just to make sure I got the best performance, I took out my back seats, and took out all the insulation that was between the trunk and the seat. I also cut a hole in the arm rest, so when you fold it down, it allows more air to come through. The same was done for the rear shelf. Needless to say, I can feel tons of air coming through now. The car has no rattles at all.. I will try to get a vid up soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Towncar

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Towncar
who knows
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date