What would you do? Basic SQ. 2005 Canyon

Participant count
  • Participant list

bunnerrabbit
10+ year member

Looking for sugestions on what to do in a 2005 GMC Canyon 4 door?

Limited space under seat. Restricted to possibly 2 smaller 8" or 10" possibly 12" slim mount under seat. Other option is to build coustom box just behind center console hold 8" downfire with larger magnet.

Front is 6.5 with tweeter both in door

Rear is 6.5

I have 2 RE Audio amps one mono and one 2 channel.

Considering replacing with ppi 900.5 or 900.4

Not sure on speakers i mentioned SQ and i want something that has a nice sound. I want to spend some $ on deading and not to worried about bass.

...Not sure on speakers i mentioned SQ and i want something that has a nice sound. I want to spend some $ on deading (SIC) and not to worried about bass.
For sound deadening I highly recommend Second Skin's Damplifier Pro and Luxury Liner Pro! I had my installer guy put in a bunch and I LOVE IT!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.