What will sound best with this equipment.....Skar/NVX/Pioneer/JBl?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MrAcd

Senior VIP Member
GA
Okay, so this is my first forum post and im fairly new into car audio also. I will start off with the equipment that i have bought already, this includes a custom pre fab box that specifically fits under Dodge ram seats, if i had a different car i would of built it. The box is for 2 10inch subs up to a mounting depth of 6" and .75cu ft per chamber and it is ported. I went at the sealed vs ported argument for a while because of such little space i had. I went with ported because i listen to Rap/trap and some dubstep so i want the loud boomy bass with a lot of SPL. I have true 4 guage wiring wired up to a JBL GTO-751EZ amp that does certified 750rms at 2ohms. I want to know what the best sub woofers i can put in there for the money.

budget is cant go over 100$ per sub

Box = 2002 2008 Dodge RAM Quad Cab Dual 10" Obcon Labyrinth Slot Vent Sub Box OBQ86 | eBay

Amp= GTO-751EZ | Powerful 1200-watt Car Subwoofer Amplifier | JBL US

I have narrowed them down to a few though including these

Pioneer: TS-W261S4 - <b>NEW!</b> - 10" Champion Series Subwoofer with Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil | Pioneer Electronics USA

I am leaning toward this one because it matches everything, has the lowest cu ft for ported and high sensitivity for more SPL.

JBL: GTO1014 | Powerful 10 inch Die-cast Car Subwoofer | JBL US

NVX: NVX NSW102V2 10" Dual 2-ohm NSW Series Car Subwoofer

Skar: Skar Audio IVX-10v2 400 Watt RMS 10" Subwoofer

I have heard about there past and heard they are better now

So those are the subs, i cant determine which is the best, or if somebody could recommend me a different better sub to fir my needs.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.