What will be missing in my setup...

if u wanna keep with arc get a meq-30 (it can do stereo or mono so you can start with 1 then add another for left to right ) or audio control eqts or a dqt the dqt will be digital which is a plus. there are rack mounts that are worth mentioning as well like crossfire ,image dynamics and so forth.....

Ok, so I was looking at the Audiocontrol EQ's. They sound like they are the best, or close to the best, so I think I am going to go with one of them. The problem is, I can't decide which one to buy. My setup as of now will have 2 amps. One is a 4 channel amp, the front channels will be going to the mirange/tweets, and the rear channels will be going to the midwoofer. The other amp is a 2 channel amp that will be bridged to 2ohms to connect to my subwoofer. I want to make sure I get the right amp to have control over all of these.

I must note, the midrange and tweets will be connected passively through the supplied crossover, while the midwoofer will be run actively.

Here is a link to the EQs I am looking at. Could you guys just look at them, pick the best one for me, and the one that will produce the highest possible quality output, and tell me. I appreciate it !

http://www.audiocontrol.com/MobileAudio/Products/Digital/index.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.