The missing link!!?

Yeah that's it. I forgot all about you, until you keep trying to remind me. How deeply are you scarred that you need to get so petty whenever you get a chance? How old is whatever grudge keeps you up at night, and what was it?

You call that hard at the OP?? Nope, but I think you know that, and saying that just makes it easier for you to justify whatever you're holding on to.

You remind me alot of Rawbutt Dillion, I have no idea what the phuck your talking about half the time.

The guy needed help, and your response is "pickles are green". Sounds like you agree people should do some research before asking for help.

I can't say it will definitely impact op negatively, but it certainly could. You are assuming op's abilities. Cars have "idiot lights" and false gauges on the dash because unfortunately most people do not know how to read gauges or know how to interpret the data; point being most people do not know their way around a vehicle. If op went as far as to look at his fuse box but didn't know what he was looking at, he did his best and only asked for help when he wasn't comfortable proceeding. A VW forum would be more helpful, but at least he knows his limits. That's why I recommend doing your own research and ask for clarification rather than answers. If you ask for answers, you are taking a stranger at their word.

Absolutely not. The correct advice is ALWAYS to pay someone to perform tasks you aren't comfortable with, unless you can afford to mess it up.

Nah, we're just petty. Mister parrot is insecure because he repeats things he can't explain.
Read it again. You're being disingenuous, and somehow even more petty.

How in any way could reading the fuse panel cover "impact OP negatively"? GO AHEAD AND JUST TRY TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. You're just being a jackass. That's the step that EVERYONE should take. I didn't say that would answer it for anyone or OP. I gave them the answer to how they would proceed. The fuse panel sticker cover has nothing to do with idiot lights, and you're going round about to irrelevant things. This is just more of you being petty and disingenuous.

No you are even more wrong, "the correct advice is ALWAYS to pay someone that you aren't comfortable with". THAT RIDICULOUSLY ASININE. You're just trying to come up with stupid nonsense just to create an argument. This is you TRYING to be a prick and more. If everybody did that nobody would ever learn anything.

That's pretty damn disingenuous to say that you help people, but then when people need help, and someone else makes it worse for them, your response is "screw em, that's their fault for wanting help, and listening".
The guy needed help, and your response is "pickles are green". Sounds like you agree people should do some research before asking for help.
Did I give them advice that is going to hurt them, cause them to waste money, or harm them in any way? Are pickles not green. Do you think anyone on here is supposed to go research a VW fuse box so they can answer this question for the OP, that is too lazy to lift up the hood, look under the fuse box, and read? This isn't a serious question for here. You're getting really petty that you keep trying to make nonsense like this work for your argument.
I can't say it will definitely impact op negatively, but it certainly could. You are assuming op's abilities. Cars have "idiot lights" and false gauges on the dash because unfortunately most people do not know how to read gauges or know how to interpret the data; point being most people do not know their way around a vehicle. If op went as far as to look at his fuse box but didn't know what he was looking at, he did his best and only asked for help when he wasn't comfortable proceeding. A VW forum would be more helpful, but at least he knows his limits. That's why I recommend doing your own research and ask for clarification rather than answers. If you ask for answers, you are taking a stranger at their word.
I know you're just being petty, but wasn't THIS the CORRECT ADVICE?
Absolutely not. The correct advice is ALWAYS to pay someone to perform tasks you aren't comfortable with, unless you can afford to mess it up.
For a thin skin cry baby dude sure is going hard at the OP...
Nah, we're just petty. Mister parrot is insecure because he repeats things he can't explain.
Read it again. You're being disingenuous, and somehow even more petty.

How in any way could reading the fuse panel cover "impact OP negatively"? GO AHEAD AND JUST TRY TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. You're just being a jackass. That's the step that EVERYONE should take. I didn't say that would answer it for anyone or OP. I gave them the answer to how they would proceed. The fuse panel sticker cover has nothing to do with idiot lights, and you're going round about to irrelevant things. This is just more of you being petty and disingenuous.

No you are even more wrong, "the correct advice is ALWAYS to pay someone that you aren't comfortable with". THAT RIDICULOUSLY ASININE. You're just trying to come up with stupid nonsense just to create an argument. This is you TRYING to be a prick and more. If everybody did that nobody would ever learn anything.
Good point. People learn more when we talk about pickles. You are insecure.

Good point. People learn more when we talk about pickles. You are insecure.
5 times so far and probably counting. How many times are you gonna post the exact same ignorant nonsense, and not actually answer my question? FIVE TIMES, it certainly wasn't a click error with the time stamps, (it's you doing it on purpose), and then you keep trying to say I'm the one insecure one?? (Read your own comments you hypocrite). All while you're the idiot TRYING TO CREATE AN ARGUMENT because everyone needs to go pay someone to do everything, and you won't answer my direct question that answered the OP in my first post. Holy ship you are a pathetic child.

HEY DIPSHIT: P.S. You've got 6 posts in here so far. I didn't see a single sentence in there by you, that was any attempt at helping the OP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...