What was your first system?

Participant count
  • Participant list

KingSham
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ky
I finally got my first system installed yesterday into my moms car:D. I paid for all the equipment and installation therefor i decided to hook up 2 10inch kicker comps(THE OLD ONES WITH THE RED WHITE AND BLACK K ON THE DUST CAP).

System consists of...

Pioneer DEH-2000MP headunit

Boston Acoustics S65 co's for the fronts....

Old Pioneer Premier co's for the rear

Old MTx Amp...runs the subs

Classic Kicker Comps(10 inch) in sealed box...

I ended up spending about 400 for the system and installation....as i already had the subs, box and amp.

Its not the greatest....it doesnt POUND THE BLOCK....but it sounds good for the amount of money i spent on it and i am very happy with it. Not bad for a 17 year old...makin a lil above minimum wage!

So....what was ur first system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.