What was everyone's first setup?

Holy crap ma audio! I forgot about them lol I remember the first box I ever built was for my 18" ma181xq! 5 cubes tuned to 25hz. I was an idiot back then and didn't measure my trunk first. Needless to say it lived in my back seat o_O
I was glad I took a gamble on them, turned out to be a good go to brand for me but sadly enough they started making junk and faded out which is what happened to RF subs right before I bought my own stuff.

I was going for the RF Punch H series

(black cone&basket) HE2 but they switched to some kind of BS white and chome design and weren't the same as what I was familiar with so I chose the MA's.

86 Olds Cutlass

Kenwood Tape deck (Yes Tape)

Boss CL50 (I can't believe people actually collect this one as it was a Zed Audio built amp, I don't if it was a Zed amp.. IT was a POS)

Two MTX 12" Road Thunders in a bandpass box.

Sounded terrible

First system I had that sounded good was a OG Audiobahn AW1200 powered by a Hifonics Z600 (When it was API)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.