what to surround my box with?

I decided to cover my box with black tweed instead of regular carpet. I have an eD 15a with the flat cone. The weave on the flat cone of the sub kind of matches the weave of the tweed on the box. I think that is looks real good. I like the look alot better than just regular gray carpet. Now I just need to finish the rest of my trunk.

Food for thought.... whatever extra u put on the box(ex: carpet, bed liner, vinyl, tweed, etc) whatever u put on there is going to take a db or 2 away. If u are going to compete spray paint that bish and u wont lose a db.

Food for thought.... whatever extra u put on the box(ex: carpet, bed liner, vinyl, tweed, etc) whatever u put on there is going to take a db or 2 away. If u are going to compete spray paint that bish and u wont lose a db.
What???? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

kill.jpg

I've never laughed so hard in my life. Please go ahead and cover that box in linoleum so I can keep laughing. And go ahead pull the trigger Gauntlet.

Association is not causation. There are WAY too many variables when measuring decibels in a car to safely say that adding carpet will take away 1 or 2 dB's. And in that thread....theres no actual experiment to legitimately reach such a conclusion. No sample space. No independent variable. No dependent variable. No constraint. Nothing at all. Just a guy saying "yeah man, I added carpet and lost a precious dB, never ever use carpet!"

well since ima dumass and a loser, i guess the linoleum woudn't work, so i guess ima spray paint it, can anyone give me some tips on how to do this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.