What to do with 4000 watts?

BassBallin

Banned
i have a ma audio hk4000 and im lookin for a 18 to go with it, i was lookin at a fully loaded btl but then i started lookin at solo x's

i only want to run 1 18 and i want it to get low and still sound a little bit good, i just want it for a daily so what are some good 18's out there?

well i was proble leanin twards a btl or a solo x

maybe goin with 2 in the future, i kno i could do that with the btl but not the solo x

would the ma hk4000 be good on power to power 2 btl's fully loaded?

also what is a good score that people have gotten with a single 18 btl?

Just go ahead and buy a BTL. Of your other options (and you have a pretty good list up there) it is one of the cheaper subs, it will handle the power, and can sound okay in a good box. Personally I would want to try out the new IA Death Penalty to see how loud it can get, but the price might be more than you want to pay. Also, like has been said the 4000D is rated at 4000 @ 2 ohm on 16-17 volts, not the 12.5 - 14.4 you'll see from a 12 volt electrical system.

i think im just gonna get a btl

what is the best size box for them, i want crazy lows and tons of pressure the kind that makes ur ears hurt

can this be done?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.