What thhn wire is the positive and negative

Participant count
  • Participant list
No found it in my garage i know its a flat 4 trailer wire but thats about it and thank you
Its copper wire. it will work if thats all you have and do not want to spend any money on new wire. Its safe to use for car speakers. I know most Trailer wiring is like 14ga copper. It can be used. Just make sure you connect + to + and Neg. to Neg. on the speakers and at the radio. That wiring is pretty rugged and weather resistant for quite a while too. It should be just fine. If you rather buy some new speaker wiring? Search for 16ga or 14ga in size on Ebay or other sites

It should work just fine if the outer protective coating isnt corroding becoming brittle or copper wiring exposed.

Last edited:
Oh so I can run any of the thhn with the negative cable of the head unit and negative speaker and it works good?
You can split off two wires and use those from the Radio to the speaker be sure to mark or remember which wire you used for _ and + from the HU/Radio to attach to the speaker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...