Matrix / Epicenter / RCA

Participant count
  • Participant list

snidly

CarAudio.com Newbie
ca
I have a couple questions - Is it worth it to use both the MatrixPlus and the Epicenter ? I wanted to try it but
I am having problems with where the RCAs go. Which set of RCAs go to the Epicenter off the HU ? Front or Rear ? I know its not the sub out because thats what I have now and it just doesnt sound right. Would the Matrix Line driver go after the Epicenter ? My system - Kenwood DDX375BT head unit , JL AUDIO 450/4 for front and rear speakers and a
JL AUDIO RD1500/1 going to 2 12" subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I have mused doing that, but I like keeping my jalopies looking OEM. Now if I knew how to fiberglass like NSTALN, I would have done it long ago.
after 40+ years in car audio, I've seen processors develop, peak and dissapear like old gym socks. the Epicenter was leagues ahead of its time...
No make or model number on it? Do you have an exact picture of the rear and all its glory?
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again

About this thread

snidly

CarAudio.com Newbie
snidly
ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from