What The Hell Is Going On??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Inferno13
10+ year member

Jah live!
Ohio
Alright aside from my friend's car being incredibly smelly, the wiring is really ****ed up. specificly the speaker outs from the unit. when i test them they have power before i connect them with the speaker. but after i connect them they dont have any current. its really weird and i cant figure out whats wrong. i checked the fuses which are all ok and i checked the wiring connections. they snap in and i checked the plugs and theyre all fine. so i cant figure out what the deal is. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

you mean the speaker outs from the Head unit right? Are you sure the wires arent mixed up or something? The speakers must be connected to something to have power, the cant just be powered by nothing...

well right i know that. they would be connected to the head unit internal amplifier. but ive tried hooking up the rest of the wires and still no sound comes out and im positive i have the right wire. so im not sure what the problem is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.