What subwoofers for the rockford fosgate t1500-1bdcp

That's roughly 20 cu ft. Are you sure about that?!

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

but the amp is a good choice correct? its 800 bucks on amazon and its on sale at this shop for 600
For that amount of money, you could have gotten an amp with much more watts.

just got this from the internet Cargo Volume to Seat 2 (ft³)

24.8 so ya roughly 20 cu ft or more available

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

and for 600 bucks what amp has almost 2000 rms and is also reliable and efficient?

but the amp is a good choice correct? its 800 bucks on amazon and its on sale at this shop for 600
sorry to say you could have gotten 4000 watts new with 600 dollars. There's a whole world of elite car audio you arent exposed to yet, i'd recommend waiting until you get caught up to speed on what is really loud nowadays.

just got this from the internet Cargo Volume to Seat 2 (ft³)24.8 so ya roughly 20 cu ft or more available

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

and for 600 bucks what amp has almost 2000 rms and is also reliable and efficient?
with that amount of space, I'd do four 15s. or two 18s.

just got this from the internet Cargo Volume to Seat 2 (ft³)24.8 so ya roughly 20 cu ft or more available

See above links I posted. Im a get more for my $$ type of guy....but even 800 bucks for a 1500 watt amp is a ripoff.

Return that RF amp....if you can. We'll get you louder than your buddies running RF and other mainstream brands

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I'm getting an almost 2000 rms wattage amp for 600, is that good?
wtf? What do you think Jeff and I have been talking about for the past 10 mins?!

Return that RF amp....if you can. We'll get you louder than your buddies running RF and other mainstream brands 

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

wtf? What do you think Jeff and I have been talking about for the past 10 mins?!
ok i thought u thought i was getting 1500 rms for 800....i havnt bought anything yet, was going back to store tomorrow. i don't want to upgrade any of my cars electrical except i would do a second battery and the big 3. so the store hooked me up with a 4000 spending limit with no interest so that's why i was gonna get the amp and subs from there. if we are talking buying from amazon i can spend like 1500 total. what amp and subs would be the best for this budget? thank you guys for all the help.

That store is gonna rip you off. I wouldn't advise buying car audio on "credit". I would just buy small pieces at a atime until you have everything needed then install it all at once. That's what a lot of us do.

That store is gonna rip you off. I wouldn't advise buying car audio on "credit". I would just buy small pieces at a atime until you have everything needed then install it all at once. That's what a lot of us do.
ok so if you had roughly 1500 to spend, what setup would you get. both the wolfram audio and the twisted sounds seem great, as long as my cars alternator and two batteries can handle that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.