What subwoofer setup would you recommend pairing with a Memphis Audio SRX500.1D Monoblock?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slayer16102

CarAudio.com Recruit
It needs to be either a single 8 or 10, dual 8 or 10, triple 8, or a single 12 in a small sub box.

The box cross section for the trunk is only 15" for a box to fit inside before it can be pushed forward to the partition. Any box deeper than that won't go down inside the trunk to slide it forward.

Once the box is down inside the trunk, it has to slide under the trunk lid lip, then forward to behind the seats. The max height here is 15" inches also just like the trunks cross section

The box then stays hidden under the trunk lid's partition.

This is the amp aswell as the specs.

Please tell me what you recommend for this car that will fit in its very tight trunk space and still make a good amount of bass too.. I primarily listen to rap and hip hop. The max size the box can be is 47x15x15

Last edited:
You have plenty of room to get a pair of 10s in there ported or Aero-ported

Wire to a final 2 Ohm load for that amp and should be fine. Look in Box Design section and see if Buck can get you a properly tuned enclosure design.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...