What subs?

Selling bstock as new

Ripping off SD designs

Trying to screw someone out of contest prize cuz their sponsored car didnt win...

Lied about and denied all of it

everyone hates the owner.. this is a everyday thing now., stupid.. i'd rather have skar than kicker (they do have couple good amps) but as i said sq maybe better deal..
because you are a noob and completely missed the complete and utter sh*t show that is skar audio. Theres a 2000 page hate thread about skar audio and all the people the ripped off on here for a reason. I'd rather have kicker than skar audio all day any day.

For under $200 a sub your best options are Dayton Reference or Alpine Type-S. Both are designed for SQ, have good displacement capabilities, and work with moderate power and small-ish enclosures. Also you may want to consider a single 15 instead of dual 12's...usually a 15 will dig deeper. Someone was selling a couple SoundSplinter RL-P 15's on here not long ago...based off the legendary TC9 platform it will easliy out perform any combo of 12's mentioned in this thread.

My advice, grab a single 15, throw 800-100rms at it. Forget Skar and Kicker...Skar is garbage and unfortunately Kicker's quality has gone down hill over the last couple decades. Look to brands like Alpine, Sundown, JL, anything TC Sounds built, Image dynamics, Dayton Reference/Ultimax. Honestly the best value in subs right now would be Alpine Type-S...underhung motor/coil design, 15mm excursion, relatively shallow mounting depth, inexpensive, Alpine quality...and available in a 15.

Buy one of these: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/636401-fs-soundsplinter-15s.html

2 Type S can do well.

I believe that amp did about 900w certified on dyno. If you insist, it will push those subs. Id rather go with a Jbl at that price point

Don’t laugh at me. I know boss is **** I’ve had a boss amp. I want the boss ar4000 it’s 1000w rms for $100
no no no!!!!! u can get sq 850 for $149 or jbl 500 $109 or the pioneer amp mentioned earlier those all do rated power.. this is bigblanks (from here) youtube amp dyno channel watch the dynos.. https://www.youtube.com/user/bigblank69/videos?disable_polymer=1 this would be better than boss cause it's a ppi copy and has ss filter for ported box and cheap

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif:popcorn://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif... wow

15?... I kinda remember 1982.... lotta bud I recall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.