what subs should I go with...

Ok so I think I'm gonna go with 2 OA 18s. But I'm wondering, will they reach their potential on 600 each (which is what they are rated)? Or would giving them 1K each really bring em out?
Are u ditching the rear seats i assume? A box for 2 oa18s is gona need to be 12 cubes

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Ok so I think I'm gonna go with 2 OA 18s. But I'm wondering, will they reach their potential on 600 each (which is what they are rated)? Or would giving them 1K each really bring em out?
Are u ditching the rear seats i assume? A box for 2 oa18s is gona need to be 12 cubes

Yeah I took em out the day I got the truck to put 2 kicker 12s in the back lol. I already measured it out and I got 12 cubes gross... idk about net. Gonna have to go a little bit over the window line maybe.

I still don't know though. I'm kind of hesitant to get subs rated for so little. I'm willing to upgrade my electrical and go to 2K watts but if the OA's cant take it then that would be pointless.

Yeah I took em out the day I got the truck to put 2 kicker 12s in the back lol. I already measured it out and I got 12 cubes gross... idk about net. Gonna have to go a little bit over the window line maybe.
I still don't know though. I'm kind of hesitant to get subs rated for so little. I'm willing to upgrade my electrical and go to 2K watts but if the OA's cant take it then that would be pointless.
Yea ur gona lose a few cubes due to port and woofer disp..although i think thats the best route to go to get loud on such little power...put the 18s in as close to 12 cubes net as u can and use 2 8" aeros to save on space

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.