NVX XQW104 - good buy?

It's rated at 600, so 500 would be fine. I would say build a box around 2-2.5 cubes (I would talk to mylows10 about that since hes a dealer for them, I tagged him so he'll see this) and I would tune it around 32-34 from the music you listen too

Thanks for the heads up on American Bass - what size box and what tune? Also would 500 honenst watts be okay to power the 12 inch version?
The ab subs in a 10 like 1.25-1.5 cubic ft at 34 hertz The TNT sub is about $165 shipped but you can get it cheaper from a non authorized dealer. But be careful. Maybe a bstock sub

If you're going for SQ the NVX is a 100x better buy than the American Bass sub.
I think 237 with that custom ported box from Sonic would be a heckuva deal. They're rated at 500 so that PPI amp OP has would work perfectly as well. He's also concerned about space and the 10 is in a 0.58 cubic feet. They're pretty stout. It's got 3" coil and 123 oz. double stack with it weighing in at 24 lbs.

I would take the NVX over the Peerless, greater xmax and nice shorting ring plus the NVX looks to be an SB Acoustics design, they make awesome stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.