What subs for 2 sundown 3500d amps

Sell one amp if your wanting to run daily and do two 18s off one makes more sense plus why would do you want that much power in a daily pounder. Sounds like bad gas milelage to me with the electrical needed to back that much.

The heavy weight maybe but the 9500s or the omegas I dont see taking 4000 watts daily.
Ill let you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif Im bout to put a Memphis 4k on each of my Omega 18's.. On 17.9v's by the way!

Sell one amp if your wanting to run daily and do two 18s off one makes more sense plus why would do you want that much power in a daily pounder. Sounds like bad gas milelage to me with the electrical needed to back that much.
Blah who cares about gas mileage?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

**** you must not have to drive as much as i do I dont think i could handle 13-15mpg in a daily driver.
$50 a week all i need to get me around and doing 150+db on music is worth the cash and this is in a explorer they has shitty gas mileage to begin with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I dont think they could handle it.
Nightshades with the pole plug option can handle 2000 rms all day. Add stiffer spiders and it will handle 3000 rms no problem. As long as the signal is clean, stock Nightshades can easily handle a bit over what they're rated at.

Yah i guess im just talking out my ass. Cus im about to have 4 15s walled with 5 group 31batts and 1 group 34 in the front running my Cactus 5k. And its gonna be my daily driver cus i cant afford another car right now. LOL

Cascade Designs Omega, RD SHW, DD9500's?,

No, No, and No

The Omega we had wasnt handling the 3500 watts we had on it, in a daily box, got hot and smelly fast.... and you could see it wasnt handling it to well.

The SuperHeavyWeight is not meant to be a daily sub, yes it will take it the power without a sweat, but the you can find sq elsewhere.

The DD 9500 will NOT take that power daily....

Look into:

RD Audio HeavyWeight SQL's

DC Audio LvL 4 XL's

Nightshades with the pole plug option can handle 2000 rms all day. Add stiffer spiders and it will handle 3000 rms no problem. As long as the signal is clean, stock Nightshades can easily handle a bit over what they're rated at.
Remember the 3500 Is underrated So I dont think the Nightshades would handle 4000 Watts Daily

No, No, and No
The Omega we had wasnt handling the 3500 watts we had on it, in a daily box, got hot and smelly fast.... and you could see it wasnt handling it to well.

The SuperHeavyWeight is not meant to be a daily sub, yes it will take it the power without a sweat, but the you can find sq elsewhere.

The DD 9500 will NOT take that power daily....

Look into:

RD Audio HeavyWeight SQL's

DC Audio LvL 4 XL's
I think he is looking for more than a single sub setup. Two of the above subs mentioned would handle that power fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.