What sub is this?

byrdman75
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Troy, MO
so i just picked up this sub from a friend for free, but neither of us knows what it is. all i know is what the dust cap says. 15" orion cobalt. so if the members of CA could help plz do so. here is some pics:

ele9n4.jpg

bc2hl.jpg

2rc01vp.jpg

316og0j.jpg

the first thing id look at if i was trying to figure out what kind of sub it is would probably be the name on the dustcap and motor.

so i guess we know what it is now. will it pound though? honest answers.

If the box is made according to the Theil/Small parameters, yes.

But you need to know that Orion doesnt have old Cobalt specs on their website, so trying find the specs will be near impossible.

I've tried to find the specs on those 6.5's several times over the last few years with no luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.