what sub for sq and spl

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2K
nope but volfenhags look awesome too lol but they are kinda sh*ty look what else that place sells and tell me that you really think its a contender....magnet size looks impressive but looks are decieving

for 150 bucks each there is alot to be had ..for a few dollars more there be alot more to be had......double the money he would be in shear extasy......why be a guinie pig when he and you both know what is there...personally i dont think they would be any better than audiobahn...probably worse. if i am wrong oh well but new stuff that is really good gets alot of ink..not web space being sold cheap

the spl's are only $145 a pair! the $350 is for a PAIR shipped!
He also wants good sq w/ spl, So what I am asking is are the "SPL's" also capable of good SQ. I have no idea, but by the name, I'm guessing no? Hey if they are, I see no problem, but for the money the Shiva's are his best bet.

Originally posted by audiolife mint? i can get a site for 40 bucks a month to support what they have up in fact i had a net shop my "partner" still has it and pays only 26 lol
How much bandwith are we talking here? GB wise?

looking for something with at least 100 GB/month - possibly more........

Getting tired of arguing with my server...

take it easy,

-zane

He also wants good sq w/ spl, So what I am asking is are the "SPL's" also capable of good SQ. I have no idea, but by the name, I'm guessing no?
i don't know about these comp. versions, however, i've heard (shop here carries these) the "regular" spl's. they work out to about the same as a kicker comp, fosgate he or so. they produce pretty decent sq to go with spl. i believe they run around a bill each for the 12's. i don't think they compare to the idmax or the eclipse 8700's as far as sq goes. but they hold their own on the spl side.

enuff rambling.....................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.