What size wheels....

What size wheels do you prefer? Alot of people in my town like 18's. What about everywere elese?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
For what vehicle ... SUV's, sports cars, luxury rides, pickups, so on and so forth ...

I feel like Jmac, but...wrong section.

As for wheels, it depends on the vehicle, but I don't generally like wheels over 20". I've just seen way too many examples of 22's and above that don't fit the application at all. IMHO a nice set of aftermarket wheels is supposed to complement the rest of the vehicle, not be the end-all of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
Tesla beat Edison. Why do you think we transmit high voltage ac? Cars are low voltage dc, which is absolute worst as far as efficiency goes, but...
It's a little overkill but hey... https://blackbrickaudio.com/collections/30-000w-amplifiers

About this thread

mustang94

10+ year member
mustang94
indina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from