What % tint do you guys prefer?

What percent tint do you prefer?

• Total voters
Just wanted to know what % most of you guys prefer so I can buy one big roll of what everybody favors or two rolls of the top two favorites.
I like to be able to see out of my windows..but also have it dark enough to my likings...my favorite is 20%...anything around there...limo and super limo is just outta hand...specially when you have it on every window....

I like to be able to see out of my windows..but also have it dark enough to my likings...my favorite is 20%...anything around there...limo and super limo is just outta hand...specially when you have it on every window....
Thanks for the quick reply

i have 15 on the front window and 2 layers of 15 on all others and im getting the fronts matched this summer but i finihsed my stereo before i finished tinting.

254364030vbystpph9rk.jpg

mang i got like 3 layas o 5 on my side windows and only 1 layer of 5 on my winshild u kno dats how we rool in de atl i want to get anotha laya o 5 on my winshild but no place will do it lik dey scurred o summn
MMM didn't you live in FL?

i have 15 on the front window and 2 layers of 15 on all others and im getting the fronts matched this summer but i finihsed my stereo before i finished tinting.
Dammn thos two layers of 15% actually looks pretty good

Dammn thos two layers of 15% actually looks pretty good
i would have done a lower percentage but thats all they ahd and they wanted to charge for 2 applications so i said well then i will take it to ziebarts down the street and they said they would do it for the single application price

naw man i live in de streak u atl u kno i usse to liv in floda but i moved der wer too mant oll people u kno
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif How old are you?

i voted 5% just because thats what I prefer...or like,,,but I think a lot of people are scrred to go 5 just because of the legal limits. Plus they are expensive...especially with 5% and if a cop wants to be a dick he'll just rip em right there and thats 200 out the window..or more depending on the car.

So i'd say if your going to get a huuge roll, go with 15.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...