What size inline fuse between front and rear battery?

Participant count
  • Participant list

OmegaBunny
10+ year member

As the title says, I need to know what size fuse I should put between the front and rear battery. I have a couple different fuses and a couple different fuse holders so I am trying to figure out which to use. I have 120a, mini anl fuses, (2) 250 amp anl fuses, and some 200a anl's and random other sizes.

I have various fuse holders and fused distribution blocks to get it all done but I wasn't sure what size is recommended. If I use a 250 at both batteries, I'll probably need to order another ANL fuse holder.

Would it hurt to mix fuse sizes, say a 120a or 200a at one battery and a 250 at the other? I wouldn't think so as long as I am meeting the minimum needed.

Batteries I have are a C&D 300 MR (Kinetik 1800 equivelent) for up front and a Kinetik HC2000 in the rear.

Thanks

Sorry I'll just kill myself now...

smiley-killing-himself.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.