What should I do?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ecajberry

Refused to grow up
I have a 2003 F-250 full crew cab, and a Kenwood KDC-MPV5025 head unit.

I dont want the neighborhood to hear me coming from miles away, but I do want good solid bass, and crisp mids and highs.

I dont want to spend loads of cash.

What should I consider as far as a subwoofer size and enclosure?

Where is the best placement for this, behind the rear seat, or under it?

Get a dual 8 or single 10 or 12 setup, put it wherever you have room. Under the seats would probably work well. Sealed box(ex) should be plenty loud in a truck.

Invest in some sound dampening material and put it all over your truck to keep the sound inside, then people won't hear it from miles away. Do a search here for "sound dampener" or "sound deadener" and you'll find lots of suggestions on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.