what should i do with my k's???

Participant count
  • Participant list

abcdefg
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
im gonna be having 3 15 inch k's how big of a ported box should make, for max spl, i was thinking like 4 cubic ft a piece tuned to about 35hz, they will be gettin 500 watts rms a piece, does that sound bout right, these will be going into a s-10blazer

Originally posted by snova031 It's gonna be hard...I say mid 140's, but you never know till you get metered. On an AC mic, sure, probably will do 150:D

i thought about using underbody coating, and spraying that stuff all in the box, do u think that will magnify the sound any, and aint it louder if u have a bigger port area

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.