what setup should i get?

tnota
10+ year member

Nissan titan crew cab 2010 model. I dont know if i want to wall off my back and put two 18s or 15s. Or just put two 12s or 10s. I want these subs to focus on lows. I was thinking sundown zv.4s or dd 9500s. Im looking for 2500 watts to each sub daily. I was thinking a dd m3. What should i do? I want bass that shakes everything and makes peoples jaws drop on lows. Id assume these speakers and power can do this.

DD makes a better built sub and it's more exclusive. I don't think anyone else is doing what they are doing with a 4 layer coil. The 10 inch spider helps a lot with under 30hz.

I'm a DD nuthugger.

I know but budget isnt important to me. Whatever it takes for my ampd yo put out hlobs of power safely. And what should i get for alternator/battery?

So yeah budget doesnt matter that much i just want two really beefy subs that can take alot of power. I want it to hit lows very well and make it to where it wants to make your eyes pop out your head.

Ok then either the 15s or 18s will be fine if the right subs and power are used. I have tantric hdd 15s on 8k daily. And it's pretty nasty. The eye popping heavy bass you want will come at a great cost tho. Subs alone. New will be $400 + each. Get 2500 rms subs like mayhems zv4 dd 99 series or even the tantrics. Throw 5-8000 rms at the pair on a good electrical. Ie 8 batteries and one or two. Big alts. Lots of 0 gauge wire to

ok the tantrics look nice. dd 99s look really expensive so nah. (unless they are that much better) i think im gonna wall off my truck and put a pair of 18s. what would be the difference between 15s and 18s walled off? and how do the subs like metal and electronic?

ok the tantrics look nice. dd 99s look really expensive so nah. (unless they are that much better) i think im gonna wall off my truck and put a pair of 18s. what would be the difference between 15s and 18s walled off? and how do the subs like metal and electronic?
My tantrics love the music. I listen to a lot of metal and rock even some 80s hair bands. And mine do fine. The difference in the subs would be the size of the box mine are going to be sold hopefully soon. I'm ordering the shd subs and more amps for finals I have mine in a 9.75^3 box tuned to 32 hertz and just about everyone that hears it. Just says wow I have 2 gzpa 4000.1 amps strapped to the subs

So yeah budget doesnt matter that much i just want two really beefy subs that can take alot of power. I want it to hit lows very well and make it to where it wants to make your eyes pop out your head.
Those are 2 completely different frequencies. Low stuff is NOT painful, won't hurt your ears, blur your vision, or make you choke. It can make it hard to breath. Upper 30's to upper 40's is what does all the "fun" stuff IMO.

2 18's in a 4th order gets my vote, built right it will play into the 20's and still be painful in the 40's....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.