what settings do you got and why?

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
just curious if you guys personally have certain settings you "must have" set for your system? i just went with the standard 120 hz for my door speakers (although lately i kinda like how 150hz sounds) and 80 hz for my subs. the one setting however i must always have set is my tweeter at 6.3kz, because the next step up is 10k and it kinda just overwhelms at that

..... discuss

I usually set the low-pass on my subs around 100hz (which I know is a tad bit high high) and I just fill in by slowly adjusting the speaker high pass while listening to a variety of songs. After that, I turn my subwoofer amp off and just listen to the speakers to make sure they don't sound muddy or stressed by trying to re-create frequencies outside of their response range. After I get the speaker high pass filter dialed in, I hook the amplifier remote turn on back up.

I usually set the low-pass on my subs around 100hz (which I know is a tad bit high high) and I just fill in by slowly adjusting the speaker high pass while listening to a variety of songs. After that, I turn my subwoofer amp off and just listen to the speakers to make sure they don't sound muddy or stressed by trying to re-create frequencies outside of their response range. After I get the speaker high pass filter dialed in, I hook the amplifier remote turn on back up.
not a bad method, but it ***** when your back speakers are always muddy ;( good thing i never sit back there haha

EDIT: the stars were sux, but i guess you cant say that here

not a bad method, but it ***** when your back speakers are always muddy ;( good thing i never sit back there haha
EDIT: the stars were sux, but i guess you cant say that here
Don't even bother with rear speakers. Front stage is where it's at.

Yes, sucks is censored

it was just on my kenwoods settings under "pro set up", as for where the mids crossover at, im not sure:( i feel dumb now hahaha

Don't feel dumb. Just play around with it and see what sounds best. Everyone likes different sounds anyways.
true but i feel like i should know where mines at, i must learn it all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.