what makes car speakers louder

Yeah. I like ****** with people on here as much as the next guy, but come on you gotta give us something to work with.
Anyways the brz1700 is a fine amplifier! I have proof that it does rated. But it's locked in my glove compartment and without a warrant you may not ever see it
I was trolling the other day and got them all butthurt. I was just saying, if both amps are "budget" and you have to ask which one is "better" you shouldn't get either one.... because the real question is: I know these things aren't that great, but I'm trying to save money so which ***** the least? Nobody got that. They just got butthurt. Lol! Whatever. Not everyone has the good sense to save for something decent.

I was trolling the other day and got them all butthurt. I was just saying, if both amps are "budget" and you have to ask which one is "better" you shouldn't get either one.... because the real question is: I know these things aren't that great, but I'm trying to save money so which ***** the least? Nobody got that. They just got butthurt. Lol! Whatever. Not everyone has the good sense to save for something decent.
I see what you did there.

I understand too. If you only got 2 bills to drop on an amp chances are they both **** and you better just get more money.

Should I buy the ford festiva, or geo metro?

WHO GIVE A ****, CAUSE IF YOU GET IN AN ACCIDENT YOU'RE DEAD ANYWAY

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.