what kind of batt should i get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm looking for a new batt as i stated. its going to be a starter battery but will hopefully help my electrical some. going into a honda civic so it can't be huge and i also done have a big budget like $200 maybe $250 if it will make a huge difference. pushing a little over 1000w rms right now on my system.

I've heard diehard platnums r good and they r in my price range. id like an xs batt but that will prbly be outta my price range.

any suggestions?

thanks

Group 34 is about the biggest you can fit if I remember correctly. I got a Duralast Platinum which is a rebadged deka and it's working great for me.

Group 34 is about the biggest you can fit if I remember correctly. I got a Duralast Platinum which is a rebadged deka and it's working great for me.
how much was that? and do you remember what the size on that is? send me a pic of the alt and batt in. i still haven't seen it lol

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

xs powa or kinetik
but what size do i need? there r a lot of different kinds/ models of those

just go to their website and pick the one that will fit in your car, or get the d3100 and wire it up in the trunk, it doesnt have to be in the factory location...
true.. but i don't know if i have room for a batt in my trunk lol. and how would i run my factory wiring to it? specifically the positive cuz i replaced the neg when i did my big 3.

[quote name='CAT MAN']kinetik or C&d's. i sell c&d 400mr's so does @KTMrida4life contact one of us if you plan on going that route.[/QUOTE]

specs? and how many ah would i need or should i be looking for?

I would assume that you would just run longer runs of the factory wiring.... would be tough, but I love my d3100's, straight up tanks. they do work err day son.
the only thing you get with xs is like jl. an under rated batt at a price that is rediculous.

102 ah and around 80 lbs each. pm me for a deal on them. 1 extra should hold you over great for around 2k
I've heard u don't wanna mix batts tho?? what does that mean? and would ur batt work as a secondary and a starter?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.