what is this sub?

yea i think its an ED flatcone, they also came from PPI - called the "flat pistion" or PPI-pro or somthing.

had some problems with the cones comming detached with the VC.

Yes, before all the eD drama, the A series was considered to be on par with the Brahma and such. Though the flat cones are no longer in production.

i tried to search and found an eD site but nothing with

the nifty tweed sub...

so what was the eD drama???

i tried to search and found an eD site but nothing withthe nifty tweed sub...

so what was the eD drama???
thats not tweed. thats carbon fiber mister //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

and the flat cones make a "T" join with the coil... and that T joing basically just broke. *i think* thats what happend. it was pretty bad, and they couldnt deal with all the refunds and problems and almost went under... do a search for "ED problem" im sure youll find some info on it... but from what i heard, they did sound quite nice. the PPI Pro Flatpistions were very similar in design.

36110.JPG

images arent hosted anymore, but they still show up

i thought the problems was only with the 15a, yeh pretty much it would just seperate, if u do a search people have taken pictures of it being seperated

im not sure what model it was, but users werent very pleased i can bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.