What Is The Cheapest Amazon Amp That Will Properly Drive High End Car Speakers?

You are aiming for an upgrade so why would you want to purchase a cheap product? If it is out of budget as of the moment then it will be better for you to save.
Being a car audio nut myself, I find it hard to wait and save up for something better. Just the anticipation of bassing is enough to getting a "holdover" amp. This is when I cruise ebay, pawn shops, craigslist, and every blue moon, the fleamarket. I have found quite a few gems at great prices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Not sure what these Skull Candy Sensory Bass Evos can burp SPL style? Through wouldn't it take the win of cheapest possible Bass? It's like...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
I connect my Amazon Echo Auto (Version 1 and now the new Version 2) to my Sony MEX-GS810BH via Bluetooth and set the MEX to Bluetooth Audio to...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...

About this thread

DaboTheCat

CarAudio.com Recruit
DaboTheCat
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Louisiana_CRX